Thread Closed 

Find

Anevay Offline

Deities
Threads: 8
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,939

Linked Accounts
Anevay stood with the other Deities in a small area of the Astral Realm, as they discussed the sudden appearance of multiple trees in their regions. 
"It is too much of a coincidence," Aberfa was saying. "I have these strange dreams during the Equinox, then these trees show up and have strange dark objects embedded within them?"
Aberfa used her magic to share the image of the object that had been in her Mountains Region tree.
"Yes, that is very much how mine looked," Jagmeet agreed, the stoic Plains Deity seeming more concerned than he normally was. One by one the other Deities agreed, Anevay giving a disgruntled snort and a nod. 
Zahavah, who had been watching over all from a distance, appeared before them. 
"I, too, have pondered this," she said, and the Deities turned to her. "But I have an idea. Not about the objects, per say, but about the trees."
So Zahavah led the other deities to see what she surmised. 

The fiery Desert Deity marched back through the sands, slightly miffed but also brimming with excitement. Finally, some answers! Well, sort of. The object, not so much, but now they had a 'fancy name' for it. Anevay would rather call it a pain in the ass, but that wasn't quite up to her. 
Unfortunately for the pretty pumped mare, any excitement she had at the clear sky, some answers, and chance to boss around Quirlicorns was quickly dissolved when another rain cloud popped into existence above her, drenching the deity. 
"Oh for-" Anevay let out a stream of expletives that could curdle milk. That dang Icy Mystic!
That was her first task when she got back to them. 

"Tito!" Anevay's voice rang out moments before she arrived, glaring at the Icy Mystic. "Your lil rainstorms are gonna make my mane and tail frizzy!"
Well, more like steamy. Flames still flickered along them, but the rain was turning her mane and tail into steam clouds. Sure, Tito had a nice lil raincloud, but magic was still a bit wonky and now Anevay had one too!
"Ugh. Listen you two," Anevay began, then spotted the object was out. "Ah, yes!"
"I will just take that," she said, scooping the object into a magic bag or whatever you wanted to call it. Anevay hadn't asked details, but Zahavah said it was to help keep the dark magic contained? Something like that. 
"Okay, here's the deal. This Dark Artifact is coming with me. It seems to suck magic away, unlike our artifacts which give magic, yadda yadda, hence why they all voted on this name. This lil sapling is apparently a Sacred Dew Tree sapling, and therefore very important, yes?" Anevay looked between the two stallions. 
"So Pappy, Finger, next plan of attack! Give it... I dunno, whatever trees need to get big and strong. I'm gonna go put this somewhere safe," Anevay gestured to the bag, then nodded, spun around, and trotted away, the lil rain cloud still following her. 
"Bye for now!" 

Prompt: You are tasked with helping the young Sacred Dew Tree recover from the influence of the Dark Artifact 
(523 Words) +3 Chimes (+2 Literature, +1 Event)

Search: