Thread Closed 

Find

Jagmeet Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
I just woke up from a quite enjoyable and well deserved nap this afternoon.  I'm not sure who did this or why, but upon awaking I found a pile of Regional Blossoms next to me. 
Clearly someone has left them here on purpose, though they did not leave any kind of note explaining their reasons.  
As beautiful as these blossoms are, I fear they will go to waste if I just keep them for myself.  Certainly others will find much joy out of these little presents.  

If you'd like a regional blossom from me, please share a story about a time you enjoyed a nap below. 
You have until December 25th to comment below with your nap story in order to receive one Regional Blossom. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4752vhteadb3nj4rrrxw...y.gif&ct=g]

Find

Zealin Offline

Threads: 0
Favorite color: illumipyre
All Accounts Posts: 263

Linked Accounts
Greetings, Jagmeet. I hope that you had a nice nap.

There have been plenty of times in which I've enjoyed naps. On the stre- well, more recently, after finishing my paperwork.

You wouldn't believe how much time PAPERWORK takes me! I should hire some assistants, but it's not like I'd trust any of them... so I'd end up having to review and making corrections and firing and rehiring... That's a lot of work on top of my paperwork and would even more paperwork. If you have any advice, let me know. I admit that I'm thinking about retiring my old bones now that I'm a deity and can fright- uhh nap whenever I want.

So... after my HOURS of paperwork, I tend to take a nap for an hour and a half. Then, I'm in time for a meeting or a snack. It's awesome.

One time, I left for a few days for business in the Icy Region. When I came back... I realized that I didn't assign my paperwork to any of my somewhat trusted quirlicorns. And it took me ten straight hours to complete. Not even Ember--that's my familiar--could drag me out. The nap after was fabulous.

I felt so well-rested after that quirlicorns even began to approach me to ask simple questions. That never happens. Apparently, I'm intimidating. I've only set quirlicorns on fire a few times. They even all lived, so I don't see what the problem is.

Anyways, that's my story. Hope you enjoyed, I guess.

( @illumipyre <- me )

Find

AshTheDreamer Offline

Threads: 194
Favorite color: AshTheDreamer
I actually took a nap today. The munchkins were fussy and we all laid down. I told myself to stay awake because we had someone to be at a certain time. I then fell asleep and oh it was delightful. Then i jumped up suddenly and ran tthrough the house remembering we had somewhere to be, but it was the exact time we were supposed to be there. So now we're an hour late, but well rested.

Find

Lyricanna Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 196
Favorite color: Lyricanna
Napping after a migraine helps me feel more awake and healed after =)

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

2nd Biggest Quirl Hoarder
Threads: 490
Favorite color: Blue
All Accounts Posts: 981

2 Attached Accounts
From SAE

Let me tell you. I'm a master napper, the best quirl who knows how to nap. Let me tell you the story of the best nap,I've ever had an maybe you too will have an unbelievable nap.

So to get me in the mood, I think I had about 10 mushrooms, because you see, I love mushrooms and they make me happy. The best naps are when you're happiest.

Once I had eaten all of those mushrooms, I made some nice chamomile tea. That reaaally made me feel at peace. I couldn't stop yawning!

So then I found a nice shady spot under a tree. I fell asleep real quick. That nap was unreal. I hadn't felt so relaxed in a long time.

[Image: 58398778_L6HfA1CZYvTY7XY.png]

Find

Damien Offline

Threads: 121
Favorite color: DamienMuerte
Dear Jagmeet, as your faithful follower, I, Wonder, can not stop to look up to your calmness and generosity.
The Plains are usually peaceful lands. Before I met Aureum and the others of our herd, I travelled over the Plains for curiosity and education. I bonded with its magic, drank from its wells, and fed myself from the grass beneath my feet.
There was a special spot that I still cherish today, where I just felt at peace that day. Even without company other than my spirit familiar, I was content and calm. The sun was bathing my pelt in its glory, the water of a small creek made distant and calming noises. I never had the urge to lay for a nap so bad before that day, and I rested myself in the wonderful warmth of the sun. Now, that it is winter and cold, I especially think about the warmth back then when I fell asleep where now my land lays, and I visited that spot plenty of times after.

Find

Khaalida Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,956

Linked Accounts
I'm not sure if enjoyed was the word I would have thought of at the time, but when I first gained my mastery over Mountains Region magics I accidentally teleported in my sleep! Here I was, enjoying a nice little nap after helping build some new stores, and when I woke up I was in a completely different part of the mountains. Having not quite figured out how that magic worked yet, I had to fly back.
Now though, it is one of my favorite stories! It always brings a good laugh, and is great to tell to younger Quirlicorns just discovering their magic and working to master it. Knowing that I sometimes mess up with magic really helps them feel less intimidated by the thought of their magic and helps them see that accidents can happen!

Though it is much nicer to be able to enjoy a nice afternoon nap and not end up somewhere random without planning on it, to be honest...

@Aedrielle

[Image: frey_burton_comple-by-Arborath-smol.png]

Find

Radiance Offline

Should Not be a Deity
Threads: 0
Favorite color: QueenSunshineMonster
All Accounts Posts: 503

Linked Accounts
I heard someone say naps?! 

Candentia can be loud and chaotic (at least Psychomyth says so), but I think the streets are just filled with energy and the right amount of lively! But there are some spots in Candentia that are just wonderful for napping! 

Now, I rarely take advantage of those napping spots, but I can recall one very memorable nap I had in the palace.

You see, I normally run around all day, as Candentia tends to be very busy. But that day, there wasn't much to do. I asked Psychomyth to recommend me a nap spot, and he pointed me in the direction of one very sunny room. Oh that room was just lovely! There were so many pillows on the ground, and the sun cast such a lovely glow on the dust in the air! It was shimmering in such a magical way! And so I took a nap there, and it was definitely a lovely nap.

@QueenSunshineMonster

I'm a deity, or at least everyone says I am. *shrugs*

And please do stop by my islands, I love company! 

[Image: y29E4z8.png]

Find

Revan-Dawnstar Offline

Posting Freak
Threads: 798
Favorite color: Revan-Dawnstar
All Accounts Posts: 1,172

1 Attached Account
There is nothing like falling asleep, then waking up being surrounded by the floofs. <3 It also helps that since it was cold today, they shared warmth. lol

Find

Ketamine Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Astralseed
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
This one time I was taking a nap and dreaming about something really enjoyable when suddenly the goat started flailing and screaming.  I was confused why he was showing up in my dream, but it turned out he was flailing and screaming next to me in the non dream world too.  
Apparently a bunch of bugs were crawling on him and freaking him out.  Silly goat, doesn't he know that rolling in sugar attracts bugs!?  
And before you ask.. I only asked him to roll in sugar to see if it really would attract bugs.

@Astralseed

Search: