Thread Closed 

Find

Anevay Offline

Deities
Threads: 8
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
The holiday season has just snuck up on me this year.  I meant to be more generous earlier on so this last minute gift will have to do! 
After such a stressful year the best gift we can give one another is kindness and support and maybe a little bit of chaos too ... 
For 100 Chimes, leave a comment below sharing some kind words about a fellow Quirlicorn member and make their day a little bit brighter! 

You'll have until December 25th to complete this task and earn the 100 Chimes. 

[Image: f1e.gif]

Find

Lyricanna Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 198
Favorite color: Lyricanna
AshTheDreamer has been super active, fun, funny and supportive this year <3

Find

illumipyre Offline

Threads: 163
Favorite color: illumipyre
All Accounts Posts: 268

1 Attached Account
aaaaa so hard to choose!!!

But for quirlicorns, I'd have to say QueenSunshineMonster. She's the one who got me into this quirlicorn business and offered me a lot of help throughout my journey so far. She also complements me in chaos!

shall we dance?

Find

Aedrielle Offline

Administrator
Threads: 1,404
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,966

1 Attached Account
There are too many! 

@RebeccaM-Art is an amazing person, and the one who got me into this wonderful community. From dealing with my early newb questions, to plotting with our characters and generally engaging in chaos, she has been a great help to me. Plus, she is an awesome friend!

@Astralseed is awesomesauce, and the amazing reason we all came together! She taught me the ways of rolling the bread, is great to chat with, and is amazingly generous to us all. Thank you Astral for being the reason this amazing community came together and provided an online home for us all!

@Midnitella is an amazing artist, and a great person! Thank you for teaching me the way of the chimes, and of course for encouraging some hoarding habits.... xD

@Lyricanna You are the most awesome master of Banks! Thank you for all your work and all the rolling! And of course, for hiding some pesky genes.... <3 Keep up the amazing art and I can't wait to see more of the Tarot cards you have been doing!

@Wolv31000 Thank you for helping guardians come to life and monthly jousts! It's great seeing art of Kazi and Azure pop up on dA or in the art channel, and of course all the cute pictures of Link! They make my day <3 

@Revan-Dawnstar Thank you for bringing our Quirls to life, and all your hard work keeping up with how crazy we can get! And much love to Boris as well, cat pictures are always awesome! 

@Gr8ves and @Bay-Blade Thank you for your hard work with quests, and putting up with my stories! Thank you for the blessings, and the curses! 

@illumipyre, @Humble-3, @Belldejour, @QueenSunshineMonster You guys write absolutely amazing stories and have gorgeous worlds! Keep up the great work with your hoards, I can't wait to see what comes next from them! <3 

@AshTheDreamer Keep up the amazing art! I love seeing your style and stories develop, as well as the love that goes into each character! <3

@Techno To the BF - thank you for putting up with my Quirl shenanigans, thank you for taking an interest and participating in my interest <3 You need more Quirls tho xD

And I'm gonna cut myself off before I take up too much room, but one last shoutout - 

To the entire community:
Thank you so much for the awesome sense of community and family. Thank you for trusting me with your conversions, breedings, and chime checks and letting me see all aspects of your Quirls lives. 
Thank you for being a shoulder to lean on, hype when we need it, and a listening ear. Thank you for this amazing year of art and stories, of new Quirls and old. Thank you for giving an online home where we are friends, family, and one big mass of Quirl hoarders. I am so thankful for you all <3 
Happy Holidays!

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Find

AshTheDreamer Offline

Threads: 195
Favorite color: AshTheDreamer
There are so many in this group who i adore and am so grateful to know. Each of the members in this group have left a huge impact on my life and a special place in my heart. Below are just a few cuz theres a lot of members!!

@MistMasquerade she introduced me to the group during an Easter egg hunt and oh my goodness its all her fault that im so obsessed!

@Gr8ves i dub her my sister from another mister. She shares my crazy and is so much fun to goof off with!

@RebeccaM-Art you know that little voice on your shoulder telling you to go for it? Thats her. And its one of my favorite things about Becca!

@Aedrielle the enabler. The instigator. The one who inspires you to go for it. And probably one of the ones with the most patience in the group

@Bay-Blade sometimes the only adult in the group that supports everyone and pushes them to do their best. Its always welcomed and needed. Also an avid fellow dino lover which is A+++++

@Revan-Dawnstar always full of surprises and brightening my day with them. Revan is a joy to he around and talk to. 

@Lyricanna another one of the adults in the group i love talking to. They are so chill and levelheaded and i love talking to them and occasionally getting to nerd out together 

@Belldejour @Humble-3 @illumipyre ya'll bring it to the table with fun and laughter. Your "family" chats crack me up!!

@QueenSunshineMonster your art is FABULOUS and i love it so much everytime!

@Midnitella you slay me with your skills. Imma grow up to be just like you one day!!

And certainly but definitely NOT least @Astralseed you are a shining example of how a founder should be. The way you run the group, listen to the members, and you are there and Interacting with everyone. There is so much i love about you. You are the total package. 

Thank you to all of you for being you and you are loved and thought very highly of
!!

Find

Witchcraftsy Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 272
Favorite color: RebeccaM-Art
WElp it's hard to just shout out one person sooo here we go:

@Aedrielle is the best at getting people to expand their hoard. You are an absolute whiz and such a busy worker bee it never ceases to amaze me! You have a fantastic work ethic and get things done sooo quickly (even if your todo list keeps piling at the same rate x,D)

@Gr8ves your energy is contagious! You're very fun to have around (even when you're complaining Tongue). I look forward to plotting more and playing more Dinos next year!

@AshTheDreamer you are also a contributor to the growth of many people's hoards. You have so much fun with your characters and I just love seeing their personalities come out in your stories and plots! We should definitely do some plotting with our kiddos this year <3

@Astralseed never ceases to amaze me with her creativity. You always have something new planned and I absolutely love it! Your ideas and drive help keep this group fresh and have endless possibilities for our kiddos. You are always there to help people out and give them endless encouragement.

We have so many wonderful members and admin that I simply couldn't list all of em, but it's thanks to everyone that this group is such an amazing place! I look forward to seeing how everyone's kiddos will grow in the coming year Big Grin

[Image: 22902415_69VD4OCsLekSLt0.png]

Find

QueenSunshineMonster Offline

Threads: 340
Favorite color: QueenSunshineMonster
All Accounts Posts: 504

2 Attached Accounts
Firstly, everyone here is awesome and amazing. The entire community is so friendly, encouraging, and supportive, I'm truly thankful for everyone here. I love seeing the art drawn and the stories written about everyone's quirlicorns, and the way people interpret the lore. And everyone's art is just so amazing and lovely and wonderful and shiny and neat and cool and -insert every other positive adjective here because words alone cannot express how much I love seeing a notification in the art-n-geno zone channel- 

Thank you admins for running and building such an awesome breed & community. And just being there, to help and whatnot.  

@Aedrielle :: Thanks for dealing with all the "just a couple too many muts" breedings I've done. Your art, and your stories are amazing, and I always love reading what you've written about your quirlicorns. 

@RebeccaM-Art :: I would promise to not send any more genobombs to the design nexus... but I think we all know that won't happen. Either way, thanks so much for being an awesome design admin! 

@starset-xv :: Your art is absolutely stunning, especially the backgrounds! 

@Damien :: I love every single one of your quirlicorns! And your art is so nice, I love the work you do with markers! 

@illumipyre @Humble-3 @Belldejour @DozingBear :: I feel like you four know exactly what I'm going to say. Smile But either way, you all are amazing and I am very glad I was able to drag you four into hoarding quirlicorns!

[Image: JkUuIJw.png]
"Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ"

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

2nd Biggest Quirl Hoarder
Threads: 498
Favorite color: Blue
All Accounts Posts: 989

2 Attached Accounts
@Aedrielle is the first person that comes to,mind. She's such a hard worker. So much that I swear the admin team needs to give you a break! You're constantly on top of everything and I swear you could do every job if,you were allowed to. She always has such an awesome vibe. I love the way she thinks about characters and stories. You can really tell that she takes big care in figuring out who her Quirlicorns are. Thank you for being you!

[Image: 58398778_L6HfA1CZYvTY7XY.png]

Find

Belldejour Offline

Threads: 320
Favorite color: Belldejour
@QueenSunshineMonster, @Humble-3, @illumipyre, @DozingBear, You're all absolutely amazing idiots and hanging out with you is always so much fun! Especially thanks to Queen for dragging me into quirls and helping me figure things out!

@Aedrielle, I'm so sorry for all the suffering (or am I?) that you will have to endure with illumipyre and I's project. Thanks for your patience and everything!

@AshTheDreamer, I love seeing your art and characters, and you're so much fun to talk to! 

And of course, thank you @Astralseed for bringing this wonderful community to life! <3

Find

Revan-Dawnstar Offline

Posting Freak
Threads: 800
Favorite color: Revan-Dawnstar
All Accounts Posts: 1,177

1 Attached Account
I can't pick just one person! I love you all! Every single one of you is special and the quirlverse is brighter with all of you here. Thank you for making Quirlicorns the best community. <3

Search: