Thread Closed 

Find

Haukea Offline

Deities
Threads: 5
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
Back in the Icy region Haukea was still battling the humidity and her mane was doing all sorts of wacky things.  At least she was a good sport and could roll with the punches this new change in weather had brought her and her hair.  While waiting for the others there wasn’t a whole lot to do so she spent some time trying to shape her hair into sea critters like fish and seals.  By the time the others returned with a report, poor Haukea’s hair was a hot mess. 
“We’ve returned wit….” Caitriona started saying cheerily.  She paused, her eyes going wide after having Haukea’s hair in her view.  “Are, are you okay Haukea?” she asked.  
Epaphroditos stepped up. “Your hair looks awful” He let out a hearty laugh before saying what was on everyone’s mind, well maybe everyone but Frazzle’s mind at least. 
“I think Haukea’s hair looks fun.” Frazzle added. 
Haukea wasn’t sure if she should feel embarrassed or angry, but there wasn’t really time for that.  Now that the three had returned she had a new task for them. 
“So, thanks for noticing my hair.”  Haukea laughed sheepishly and then cleared her throat.  
“I’ve got another task for you three.”  “Are you up for it?” The deity scrambled a little before continuing.  “Wait, don’t answer that.”  “I need you to check this out for me even if you’re not up for it.”
Caitriona smiled at the large deity with her overly poofy hair.  “Of course we’re up for it.”  “What do you have for us?”  “How can we help?” 
“Hey, don’t just go volunteering us to be happy about something we don’t even know what it is yet.”  Epaphroditos clapped back at Cait in an annoyed tone. 
“Back me up Frazzle.”  He said.
“Who, me?” “What?” Frazzle was.. frazzled.  Caitriona giggled and Epaphroditos sighed.
“Ugh, I guess we can at least hear you out.”  “What do we need to do next?” 

Haukea took a moment to attempt to tame her fierce mane a bit.  Her comb was struggling to glide all the way through her hair though so it kept getting stuck and she’d pull on her head trying to get through the tangles. 
“Well, it seems there’s a weird cat hanging around the new Icy Region Sacred Dew Tree.”  she brushed out another tangle seemingly about to yank a large wad of hair from her head.  “I need you to go see if you can find out who that cat is.”  “What does it want?”  “Why is it here?”  “Anything you can I guess.” 
She turned to them in earnest. “Just know the rumors have it the cat keeps disappearing.”  “And no, I don’t really know what is meant by that either.” 
“As you can see, I don’t have any real information about this cat either, and that’s why I need your help.” 
The three Quirlicorns looked at each other, unspoken words between them, and then they set out towards the new Ice Region Sacred Dew Tree. 

Prompt: "Investigate the mysterious cat near the Sacred Dew Tree"  [b](please stay at the sacred dew tree and don't return to Haukea)[/b]

(502 words) +3 Chimes (500 words literature = 2 Chimes + Event = 1 Chime)

Search: