Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Leliana Offline

Threads: 43
Favorite color: Leliana86
All Accounts Posts: 115

1 Attached Account
Frazzle didn’t care what either of the other two quirlicorns said, he wanted to have fun with the strange kitty cat. A kitty cat that was apparently called Peabody! What a strange name for a strange kitty. Or perhaps that fit somehow? Yeah, that probably fit perfectly for the strange kitty cat. He was all for just following but as he was trying to sneak past the other two, a feeling of being pulled actually took him straight into the portal! YEAH!!!!
                Blinking his eyes, he looked around. This area was so strange! The trees were upside down and every shade that he had ever seen and he was pretty sure there were colors that he had never seen before! What a strange and totally awesome place!
                There was this weird almost purple colored tree that almost seemed to glow that caught his attention but just as he was about to go look at it, another voice broke his concentration. A little quirlicorn had trotted up to them, practically bouncing around. This was a weird looking quirlicorn! He almost looked like Peabody with the way his body was. Asani? A lost Deity? How cool was that!? Entropy region? Frazzle had never heard of such a thing before!
                “Nice to meet you! I mean, I already met Peabody but I didn’t know that was his name at the time and we totally had a fun came of tag! Do you play games? Do you want to play a game? What is up with this region? It’s the most awesome thing I have ever seen! How do the trees do that? What color is that one? I have never seen a color like that one much less on a tree!”
                “Hey spaz! Chill out would you?” Epaphroditos stomped his hoof and was clearing wishing they were anywhere other than where they were. He snorted as things floated that should never be floating to begin with. “Why were we brought here anyways? It was against our will and all that…”
                For once Caitriona was in complete agreement with the disagreeable quirlicorn. They were pulled here when they were clearing balking at going through the portal. Well, at least two of them were wearing about entering an unknown place through a portal. Frazzle was just… Frazzle. There would have been no force on earth that would have kept him from leaping in apparently. Just as she was thinking that, the quirlicorn in question was trying to zoom off and she quickly froze his legs to the ground. “We should stick together here Frazzle. We don’t know what this area has or what dangers there could be. Okay?”
                Frazzle ended up tripping and almost falling on his face as his back legs ended up stuck to the ground. As he looked around, he noticed the ice and huffed. “They seem like perfectly fine people beings and I wanna look around!” Was he pouting? He was totally pouting. He wanted to see what this place was and all the new things! Let him look at the new things!
                After a bit of deliberation, they decided to look around while sticking together. Even if that meant that Frazzle had to be herded or frozen to the ground on occasion!

Huh Error 404: Artist Not Found  Huh

Search: