Thread Closed 

Find

Aberfa Offline

Deities
Threads: 3
Favorite color: Quirlicorns
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

Linked Accounts
As the Mountains Region Deity glided over her land, she couldn’t help but wonder just what was going on these past few months? The dreams of zombies, the chaos of magic disappearing, and now the very land seemed to be changing at random.
And then there was the issue of the cat. 
In her investigation of the rest of the region, she hadn’t found any more suspicious dunes. But flying over the Mountain's Sacred Dew Tree, there was… a strange presence, an energy she could never remember having felt before (and Aberfa remembered a lot). Upon further investigation…. 
Well, needless to say the strange things were still happening, and Aberfa was still worried about it all. It was hard not to overthink some days, especially for one so used to being within her own mind and musings.

Loki and Difèrne were still by the dunes when she arrived, and was… Oh, how delightful! A sandcastle! 
Aberfa landed, careful to keep the wind from her wings from disturbing the sandcastle that had been made. 
“I see you have been busy!” Aberfa said with a smile.
“Mhmph!” Difèrne mumbled, before spitting out a mouthful of sand. “Sure have been! This is definitely sand,” she declared. 
Loki nodded. “Dry sand for sure, not beach sand. Needs a bit of water to make a good castle,” Loki added in.
“Well thankfully it seems the sand has been contained to only this area,” Aberfa replied, looking around. “The rest of the Mountains Region seemed well enough… Well, mostly….” Aberfa trailed off into thought, looking puzzled. 
“Mostly? Uh oh, what’s going on?” Difèrne asked with a concerned expression.
“There was a strange presence near the Sacred Dew Tree of this Region. When I flew closer, I saw what I thought was a feline. It was completely hairless, and seemed to be wearing an eyepatch?” Aberfa said, her tone rising at the end and making her statement sound more like a befuddled question. “Nothing like I have seen before, it gave off a strange energy and awareness.” 
“Is it a talking cat?” Loki asked, tilting his head slightly. 
“I never got close enough to ask,” Aberfa admitted. “Perhaps it is because I am a Deity? I don’t think I’m scary, but… Oh, I hate unanswered questions. I can look into this sand situation more, if you two would be willing to look into the cat?”
“Is a cat really that important?” Difèrne asked, a bit confused. “Especially when there is… sand everywhere?”
“I have a feeling they are,” Aberfa admitted. “I’ve never seen a cat wear an eyepatch, nor one that gave off such a strange… vibe. The vibes are off! That’s it, the cat’s vibes are off!”
Loki and Difèrne laughed a bit at Aberfa’s exclamation, before Difèrne nodded.
“Of course we can check out the cat’s vibes!” She exclaimed. 
“This cat seems interesting, is it some kind of trickster here to mess with us? Maybe they are behind all this fun sand!” Loki agreed. 
“Thank you both. Make sure to get some water, I don’t think building sandcastles and eating sand is conducive to good hydration!” Aberfa called, as she took to the skies to look into the sand dunes some more. 

Prompt: “Investigate near the Mountain Sacred Dew Tree for the cat with ‘weird vibes’.”  [b](please stay at the sacred dew tree and don't return to Aberfa)[/b]

(537 Words) +3 Chimes (500 Words Literature = +2, Event = +1)

Search: