Fire In Our Blood || Closed

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Witchcraftsy Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 272
Favorite color: RebeccaM-Art
Efisio|| A Morning Romp
     Efiso’s night was….restless. Whoever belonged to that scent stayed front and center in his mind. The familiarity of it was trying to stir a memory on the edge of his mind. Yet, it continued eluding him, seeming further away the harder he focused.
    Despite his lack of sleep, morning brought a new adrenaline to him. Today, he was going to grab Ori and go follow that trail. There was something that told him this stranger would likely return. Last night he had noticed several hoofprints, some rather deep, but they were all in the same area with the same scent. He was pretty sure whoever it was had been watching them for some amount of time and he wanted to know why.
    “Ori, help me search for our visitor from last night. I don’t think they would’ve gone far since it seems they were here for awhile. Get a good sniff of her scent. I’m going to follow her hoofprints, but I’d like you to stick to the tree line just in case she means harm. I can’t have anything happening to you while your parents are away, they’d kill me,” he said, laughing a bit at the end. 
    Ori walked over and sniffed the spot Efisio had mentioned, then made his way towards the treeline. As they were searching, they heard a small rustling noise and both caught a glimpse of orange. They took off towards it, Efisio speeding up to try and cut off one side. However it seemed like she managed to evade them yet again as the two stallions collided into each other in a heap of hooves, horns, and antlers instead. “Oof!” they said simultaneously.
    When they had regained their balance and their surroundings, they realized they had lost her once again to the trees. “Dang it! I thought we had her for sure,” Efisio said, pouting a bit as his questions remained unanswered. Ori just looked a bit bored with the whole thing. “Why do you care so much? She’s probably just some stranger who was wandering by. We should probably get back to Mavuto and Nightshade honestly,” Ori said.
    Efisio nodded in agreement, but didn’t answer Ori’s question. In truth, he didn’t really know why he wanted to find out who this strange mare was. It was something about the scent that was just so familiar, but he couldn’t figure out why. Ori was right though, they should stay with Mavuto and Nightshade. Maybe if they just go back to their routine she would approach them? 
Upon returning, Ori joined Mavuto and Nightshade under the shade of some of the nearby trees and began grazing. Efisio chose to take watch. He stood in a little clearing to graze, but also to keep an eye on their surroundings. It was warm out, but he didn’t mind. In fact, he much preferred sunbathing and warmth to coolness and shade anyways. His thoughts wandered to ideas of family and maybe having his own herd some day as he grazed, enjoying the now peaceful day.

509 Words - +2 Chime
10 Chimes total for RP
1019 Words (+4 Chimes) for Efisio

[Image: 22902415_69VD4OCsLekSLt0.png]

Search: