Fire In Our Blood || Closed

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Witchcraftsy Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 272
Favorite color: RebeccaM-Art
Efisio | Down the Rabbit Hole
          Her name alone sent the dark stallion spiraling down a tunnel of memories he thought were long forgotten. Pandora, his first love. They had met as youngsters and became fast friends. They spent everyday together for a couple years and soon their friendship developed into something more, something new to both of them. He was madly madly in love with her, and thought she returned the feelings. Then one day Pandora had to leave, but Efisio never learned why.
          Years later, they met again by chance, but it was like they had never separated. They spent several happy months together simply enjoying their days, yet something had seemed off about Pandora. She was still the same, beautiful mare he grew up with, but she was more reserved, more distant. Efisio brushed it off at the time, just thinking she had simply grown up a bit, but then one day she was just gone. She left and never came back. It had shattered his heart. He thought he had moved past her, yet the simple mention of her name, even after all this time, made him breathless.
           They had relations, but it wasn’t the same. Efisio wasn’t even remotely aware that she was pregnant, she never said anything, just disappeared.  “Why didn’t she tell me?” he muttered to himself. He snapped out of the memories, remembering the fiery young mare that was waiting for his answer. 
“It’s such a pleasure to meet you Idalia. My name is Efisio. I knew your mother a long time ago, but I haven’t heard from her in a very long time. Has...has she said anything to you about me? I mean, I’d imagine she said something if you’ve found me. Is she doing well?” he said after a long pause. He couldn’t help the emotions that were thick in his voice, though he tried to disguise them. He was in shock and old feelings of love and heartbreak were now bubbling to the surface. If she truly was his daughter, he wanted to know everything about her. To learn about what he had missed.

350 Words: +1 Chime
1655 words: +6 for Efisio

[Image: 22902415_69VD4OCsLekSLt0.png]

Search: