Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Aedrielle Offline

Administrator
Threads: 1,406
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,979

1 Attached Account
Was your land cursed? Was it not cursed enough? Do you wish for a blessing? Is it... too blessed? Find all of that here! The Deities are ready and willing to hear your calls.

Welcome to a new way to add or remove blessings or curses to your land! You can petition the Deities to help you get your land just the way you want it, be it curse free, super duper cursed, or spruce up the appeal with a new blessing. Read on to find out how!

Create a New Post with the Following:

Title: Type of Quest (Curse Removal, Curse Addition, Blessing Addition, etc) - ID Quirlicorn Name

In the Post Body:

Region:
Quirlicorn: 
Land ID and Name:

Curse/Blessing to remove/add: 

Plead your case: (Please explain to the deity why you want this change, and what change you would like.)

Once the Deity of the given region has a chance to hear your pleas' they will reply back to you with a special task (prompt) you must complete.  
Like Land Quests there will be no time limit to completing the task(s), however the Deities will not clear the curse or add a blessing to the land until it's complete.  

Requirements: 

• Art must be new for the Quest
  • Art must match the prompt given
  • Art must include the land owning Quirlicorn AND the Regions Deity
  • Art must reach a value of 6 Chimes in order to qualify and may be done in a single piece or with multiple pieces as long as the 6 Chime minimum is reached.  (Companion/Familiar chimes not applicable towards the 6 Chimes needed) 
  • Art must be up to par with your gallery, or else the Gods may be angered and deny your wish (Please no quick sketches or point farming type images)
  • Only one Curse/Blessing can be removed or added per Quest.  
  • You may complete multiple Quests (one at a time please) if you have more Curses/Blessings you'd like to remove/add from your land.

Example (Curse Removal):

Curse Removal - 1785 Khaalida  

Region: Mountains
Quirlicorn: 1785 Khaalida
Land ID and Name: L088 Espeor

Curse to remove: Removing Avalanche 

Plead your case: 

Dear Aberfa,

It has come to my attention that one of the lands under my care has been experiencing Avalanches that have caused the Mountains to become a danger for travelers. I would greatly appreciate if something could be done to help stabilize the areas so that travelers may safely pass through my lands once more!

Thank you,
Khaalida

Example Response:  I am sorry to hear of your plight! I shall take a look into this at once. While I am looking into this, can you sing to the Dew Tree of the Mountains? It has been feeling somber lately and I feel a song is just the thing to cheer it up! 

[Image: dh5b36o-b76d6fa9-740f-4982-a587-93830f52...xqIlgheipI]

Example (Blessing Addition):

Blessing Addition - 1785 Khaalida

Region: Mountains
Quirlicorn: 1785 Khaalida
Land ID and Name: L088 Espeor

Blessing to Add: Rich Mines

Plead Your Case:
Dear Aberfa,

Hello, It's me again! I heard from a traveler that there were Rich Mines in this area of land, but I can't seem to find them myself! If it is not too much of a bother to your time, could you assist me in locating these mines? I would love to expand the trade between my land and others and share the bounty of your wonderful Mountain Region.

Thank you,
Khaalida

Example Response: Sharing the wonders of the land is a noble goal! I shall look into it shortly. In the mean time if you can bring this package of medicines to the Kirin herd that lives deep within the forests of my Mountains, it will expedite this process! 

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Search: