Player OTM In
Thread OTM Progress

(Closed) Foal design comms/trades/freebies! Details inside

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Website Find Reply

Humble-3 Offline

Threads: 151
Favorite color: Humble-3
0/2 taken! Check back regularly as I might redo this about every month when I have the time! Big Grin
I think I'll be able to finish them this week. If not, I'll be aiming for March 30th.

I have some time on my hands and tend to procrastinate on my own designs or other projects soooo....

I'll be working on FOAL lines. Please make sure that the geno you are sending me is from a breeding, not a custom or import. Definitely do tell me about your preferences and ideas! I love working with prompts Big Grin However, I don't make spooky/skellie/halloween designs so please do not request things of the sort ^^;
Here are some quirlicorn designs I've made over the years: sta.sh

Here's what I'm thinking:

Design trade: we design a quirl for each other (preferably genos that have an equivalent amount of mutations)

Art trade: I'm thinking you could do a coloured head shot of one of these 1 2 3 quirlicorns of mine in exchange for a design

Monnies: I'm thinking 4$ for a design? If you have the patience to teach me how to use Paypal, that is XD

Freebies: if you have fewer than 15 quirlicorns in your herd, or over 15 undesigned genos sitting on your shelf and haunting your dreams (looking at you, quirhoarderanonymous)

Sadly I won't be accepting slots as a payement, because I have too many of those.

Anyways! I'm excited to get started! Remember to check back in once in a while to see if I resplendished the slots ^^

[Image: 48749846_VRR4H0F45RWSllg.png]
~ There's nowhere I'd rather be but here with you ~

Search: