Find Reply

kiinaikit Offline

Team Daddy
Threads: 150
Favorite color: Holographic
Update 20th June; 979 has been traded away! Thanks to all <33

------------

Hey folks!

I posted a mention of this in #advertisements on the Quirl discord, but I thought I'd pop it here as well.
I'm looking to trade ID 979. It is a mystery box import, bought in December 2021, brand new, fresh, undesigned starter ready to find a new home!

ID #979

Type: Ancient
Colour: Ancient Saxeus
Geno: [ee Aa nCh prlprl nf] nW nSx

OR

Type: Modern
Colour: Flaxen Wild Buckskin Rabicano Appaloosa Shifted
Geno: Ee A+A+ nCr nRb LpLp ff nSh

I'm looking for an unused starter, either an unrolled Mystery Box or an existing/designed starter (Quirlicorn with no lineage) as long as it hasn't been bred or art made etc, maybe it's one that you've got kicking around that you designed or won, and you're not vibing with it - I'm interested! The only caveat is that the Quirl must be eligible for a PT, in case I want to redesign (or you want to keep the design!).
I will consider slots to low-lineage foals (2 or 3 gen at most), looking for interesting genes, leaning towards genobomb-type. Doesn't necessarily need mutations, what I'm looking for is something to bring fresh blood to my Quirl hoard ^^ I'll also consider trading for any equine designs that could be imported into Quirls.

Give me a shout on discord if you think you might have something or if you're interested in 979 but aren't sure what you could offer, I'm open to discussions, always Big Grin I'm kiinaikit on discord, you can find me through the Quirl discord, my name on there is "Glitter Godmother Kiinai" <3

Best wishes, and thanks for reading!
~kiinai x

Search: