Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Find Reply

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
Hey guys, 
anyone else like otome games?  Any favorites?  Any you didn't like at all?  
I got into Otomes a few years back when Mystic Messenger was still pretty new.  I also really like Cybird's Ilkemen Sengoku 
Otherwise Collar X Mallice  is super good too!  

How about you guys?

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find Reply

Revan-Dawnstar Offline

Posting Freak
Threads: 798
Favorite color: Revan-Dawnstar
All Accounts Posts: 1,172

1 Attached Account
Mystic Messenger!
I liked quite a few of the Shall We Date ones.
I also was a Voltage fan, but after they moved stuff to a single app, I lost most of my stuff, so I'm not biased. Tongue There were a few there I like,d but I haven't touched them since, so I forgot the names. D:

Find Reply

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(09-12-2020, 03:48 AM)Revan-Dawnstar Wrote: Mystic Messenger!
I also was a Voltage fan, but after they moved stuff to a single app, I lost most of my stuff, so I'm not biased. Tongue  There were a few there I like,d but I haven't touched them since, so I forgot the names. D:

I don't think I ever played any of the Shall We Date ones.  I have some of the old Voltage ones on older phones that were nice because I prefer buying the full route rather than dealing with the daily tickets.  
Mystic Messenger was set up nicely for that I think.  You could play without spending money AND once you finish a route the whole thing is available to you for whenever you want to access it.

Find Reply

Revan-Dawnstar Offline

Posting Freak
Threads: 798
Favorite color: Revan-Dawnstar
All Accounts Posts: 1,172

1 Attached Account
(09-13-2020, 11:56 PM)Astralseed Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 03:48 AM)Revan-Dawnstar Wrote: Mystic Messenger!
I also was a Voltage fan, but after they moved stuff to a single app, I lost most of my stuff, so I'm not biased. Tongue  There were a few there I like,d but I haven't touched them since, so I forgot the names. D:

I don't think I ever played any of the Shall We Date ones.  I have some of the old Voltage ones on older phones that were nice because I prefer buying the full route rather than dealing with the daily tickets.  
Mystic Messenger was set up nicely for that I think.  You could play without spending money AND once you finish a route the whole thing is available to you for whenever you want to access it.

They were similar to voltage from what I remember.  Some you could play so much per day and others you could outright purchase the entire story.  Yeah.  Sad though cuz i can't open most of the old voltage ones anymore since they condensed everythign into one app.  But oh well.  lol  And yeah, Mystic was one of my favs.

Find Reply

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(09-14-2020, 04:10 PM)Revan-Dawnstar Wrote: They were similar to voltage from what I remember.  Some you could play so much per day and others you could outright purchase the entire story.  Yeah.  Sad though cuz i can't open most of the old voltage ones anymore since they condensed everythign into one app.  But oh well.  lol  And yeah, Mystic was one of my favs.

You might like Cheritz' other game Dandelion too.  I enjoyed that one a lot.

Search: