Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
(12-23-2020, 01:38 AM)Wolfie_Sparks Wrote: I wish for a simple quirl, with blue, black, white, or gold!
this community is so nice, i'd love to participate someday! the advent has made me really excited about the items I've got, and I want to find out about them and roll the loot boxes I have!

I've added slots on Jiaolong and Xiang for you, so you can breed a white and blue foal, with potential for adding Gold accents as well.  <3

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-23-2020, 01:40 AM)kookadile Wrote: i wish that i could have another quirlicorn such as a jungle themed. like mushrooms and trees growing from it, and possibly frogs on the branches. that would be amazing to see a jungle quirlicorn

i love the effort the entire quirlicorn team has put into making the new website. it must've taken a long time to make a whole website dedicated to quirlicorns. Thats freaking awesome

I've added slots for you on Riot and Snow Dancer so that you can breed a jungle foal with treefrogs in it <3

Find

AshTheDreamer Offline

Threads: 195
Favorite color: AshTheDreamer
I guess on my wish list I'd love a quirlicorn with wings or a cute blue roan dear baby with antlers like an elk and spots on the back like a fallow deer with the white underbelly.

As for the community there are several members who are wonderful and lovely who i adore

@ToxicFriu and @MistMasquerade  who got me into the breed and introduced ms to the community

@baylili00 who is so kind and patient with lots. They really look out for the members like an awesome aunt/uncle

@Gr8ves i love chatting with them and talking about pixel pons. They are very welcoming and so lovely!! Personality 10/10

@Astralseed an awesome mamacorn who takes good care of us all and keeps the breed fun and exciting. You are a really great leader.

@Lyricanna and @Midnitella omg sweeter than sugar. This world doesnt deserve them! ;^;

Favorite quirlicorn ummmmmmmm

Casimir. Love that hallow look!!

Find

Leliana Offline

Threads: 43
Favorite color: Leliana86
All Accounts Posts: 115

1 Attached Account
(12-23-2020, 12:23 AM)Astralseed Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 06:15 AM)Leliana Wrote: My truest wish is for Tryne to reach Deity status but that is something that I must do on my own. A step below that however is getting my "prism twins" designed. I wanted them to be like those crystal horse figurines but try as I might, I can't get them to come out right. (Though I kick myself for saying that as I totally missed my chance to get the new mystic XD )

@QueenSunshineMonster -> I absolutely love their art. The style is beyond cute and there is so much LIFE in it. You can almost feel whatever emotion/reaction is going on in their images. <3

I've added 50 Chimes to your bank to get Tryne at least a little bit closer to Deity status <3
Omg Thank you so much!!!! Merry Christmas!

Huh Error 404: Artist Not Found  Huh

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-23-2020, 02:06 AM)AshTheDreamer Wrote: I guess on my wish list I'd love a quirlicorn with wings or a cute blue roan dear baby with antlers like an elk and spots on the back like a fallow deer with the white underbelly.

As for the community there are several members who are wonderful and lovely who i adore

@ToxicFriu and @MistMasquerade  who got me into the breed and introduced ms to the community

@baylili00 who is so kind and patient with lots. They really look out for the members like an awesome aunt/uncle

@Gr8ves i love chatting with them and talking about pixel pons. They are very welcoming and so lovely!! Personality 10/10

@Astralseed an awesome mamacorn who takes good care of us all and keeps the breed fun and exciting. You are a really great leader.

@Lyricanna and @Midnitella omg sweeter than sugar. This world doesnt deserve them! ;^;

Favorite quirlicorn ummmmmmmm

Casimir. Love that hallow look!!

I've added slots to Daze and Martine for you, along with a Heaven's Wish Dew so they can be bred together.  This was the best shot I could give you for a blue roan.  If you breed them together before the end of this month you'll also get the Deer incentive so can add deer antlers and/or tails.  <3

Website Find

starset-xv Offline

Threads: 127
Favorite color: STARSET-XV
(12-23-2020, 12:41 AM)Astralseed Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 05:49 PM)starset-xv Wrote: I really wish I could have a mystic quirlie, they seems so fabulous, but that seems a little too much to ask for lol so maybe if I cant, I wish I could have a buckskin bb maybe with moonlight or quasar? :3

As for someone to comment about... Damien for sure. They're the one that was so kind as to give me a slot on two of their Quirlies so I could have one of my own. I cannot express how much gratitude I have for them for helping me get into the species. It truly is a wonderful species. Damien was kind and all out understanding and I cannot thank them enough for everything they've done for me. Smile

I've added a "Mystic" to your bank which you can cash out using a custom or in a breeding in order to get a Mystic <3
Thank you so much! <3

Find

EternalGoddesses Offline

Threads: 5
Favorite color: EternalGoddesses
Astral and Midi have been so supportive and helpful whenever I've had questions or concerns and the group is overall very supportive and nice.
These spirally floofy unicorns have helped me get through some bad times and I am very grateful for that.

I would love a Mystic, but if not....
Starter Saxues Solstice Bee ?? (A pretty ruby sun bee <3 boi)

Find

KaidaLestrange Offline

Threads: 0
Favorite color: KaidaLestrange
Ooooh, ok! This is awful sweet so I wanna thank everyone involved in advance!

So my dream would have to be a Swamp Mystic (or Starter, or any Quirli really, I just have my hopes high for a Mystic because they are GLORIOUS) that looks like a Plague Doctor with stag-like horns! (I'm keen on elk and white-tail deer style antlers). 

Completely optionally, I love dark colors like black/grey in combination with accent colors such as deep blue and purple. I personally think it would be such a beautiful aesthetic, and that mystic would be my frigging BABY. Swamps are simply amazing and I'm always a sucker for the corrupted look.

Again, thank you so much for this mini event! You guys are so amazing! This site looks incredible and I'm thrilled to see it away from DA.

Find

Alcestia Offline

Threads: 16
Favorite color: Alcestia
(12-23-2020, 12:31 AM)Astralseed Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 10:17 AM)Alcestia Wrote: I'd love a blue theme moonlight Quirlicorn.

The whole community is great. Everybody's friendly and helpful. I also love the work that goes into the advent calendars every year. The Quirlicorn community is just great in general. <3

I've added slots on Binary Star and Galactic Heartache for you, so you can breed a Moon Solstice <3

Thank you so much!!

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-23-2020, 06:13 AM)EternalGoddesses Wrote: Astral and Midi have been so supportive and helpful whenever I've had questions or concerns and the group is overall very supportive and nice.
These spirally floofy unicorns have helped me get through some bad times and I am very grateful for that.

I would love a Mystic, but if not....
Starter Saxues Solstice Bee ?? (A pretty ruby sun bee <3 boi)

I've added a Mystic to your bank which you can either apply to a Custom or to a breeding <3

Search: