Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
(12-23-2020, 06:43 AM)KaidaLestrange Wrote: Ooooh, ok! This is awful sweet so I wanna thank everyone involved in advance!

So my dream would have to be a Swamp Mystic (or Starter, or any Quirli really, I just have my hopes high for a Mystic because they are GLORIOUS) that looks like a Plague Doctor with stag-like horns! (I'm keen on elk and white-tail deer style antlers). 

Completely optionally, I love dark colors like black/grey in combination with accent colors such as deep blue and purple. I personally think it would be such a beautiful aesthetic, and that mystic would be my frigging BABY. Swamps are simply amazing and I'm always a sucker for the corrupted look.

Again, thank you so much for this mini event! You guys are so amazing! This site looks incredible and I'm thrilled to see it away from DA.

I've added a Mystic to your bank which can be applied to a Custom or a breeding <3

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find

Aedrielle Offline

Administrator
Threads: 1,406
Favorite color: Aedrielle
All Accounts Posts: 3,969

1 Attached Account
Eh hem, I would like 1k Chimes to disperse across all my new children that have joined the hoard - I mean herd! 
Just kidding xD Just a few Chimes to toss their way would be appreciated!

And oh boy.

First off, thank you to Becca for dangling "free" in front of my eyes and getting me in to the breed. 
And then a huge thank you to all the wonderful members! This year has been a rough one IRL, but the Quirli family has turned into my home outside of all the chaos, and a family I am forever thankful to have been able to join. 
To the wonderful Admin team, thank you for all of your hard work to make this community so amazing, and thank you for welcoming me in to your group! There is always something to dive in to in Quirls, be it mini events like this, the monthly events, or bigger events like the Solstice! You are all wonderful and amazing!
And to everyone: Keep up with your amazing art. Whatever form of art it is, don't let yourself forget that you are all amazing and unique, and your art shows that. Take time to draw, or to write, for yourself. Create what makes you happy, what makes you sad, what makes you feel. Art is a language that can express what we can't say out loud, and especially in these times, a language that can help us make sense of the world. 
Here's to a year of amazing, and here's to many more!

[Image: 43946337_3JMdherxG8QKHQs.gif]

Website Find

Bay-Blade Offline

2nd Biggest Quirl Hoarder
Threads: 500
Favorite color: Blue
All Accounts Posts: 991

2 Attached Accounts
I have been so active in this breed and have a giant hoard that I'm not quite sure what to ask. I would be happy with anything. 
I think my top three wishlist items might be
  • More land
  • A Guardian
  • Chimes to add to some of my unloved quirls
Now for the important part. 

I am so thankful and happy for the little quirlicorn community that we have all built. It makes me so happy to see everyone banding together and drawing their pixel ponies. I love how we all try to uplift each other despite the shitty year it has been. I look forward to seeing how our community grows <3

Now, I want to personally thank two very special people that were just added to the admin team:

@Aedrielle thank you for all of the hard work you've done. You are absolutely amazing and just take whatever that is thrown at you. I'm so thankful for what you have done for the team and how awesome you have been. You easily fit in to our big family. Along with this, I have adored reading all the crazy questing stories your quirls have gone on. It's so nice to just see them all grow.

@Gr8ves for as much as I tease you, you are an amazing person and a phenomenal artist. I'm so thankful and glad that you're tag teaming land quests and guardians with me. I have enjoyed every second of teaching you the ways and seeing how quickly you catch on. Your mind works in great ways. I adore all the crazy characters and ideas you make. I hope you stick around for awhile longer <3

[Image: 58398778_L6HfA1CZYvTY7XY.png]

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-24-2020, 04:20 PM)Aedrielle Wrote: Eh hem, I would like 1k Chimes to disperse across all my new children that have joined the hoard - I mean herd! 
Just kidding xD Just a few Chimes to toss their way would be appreciated!

And oh boy.

First off, thank you to Becca for dangling "free" in front of my eyes and getting me in to the breed. 
And then a huge thank you to all the wonderful members! This year has been a rough one IRL, but the Quirli family has turned into my home outside of all the chaos, and a family I am forever thankful to have been able to join. 
To the wonderful Admin team, thank you for all of your hard work to make this community so amazing, and thank you for welcoming me in to your group! There is always something to dive in to in Quirls, be it mini events like this, the monthly events, or bigger events like the Solstice! You are all wonderful and amazing!
And to everyone: Keep up with your amazing art. Whatever form of art it is, don't let yourself forget that you are all amazing and unique, and your art shows that. Take time to draw, or to write, for yourself. Create what makes you happy, what makes you sad, what makes you feel. Art is a language that can express what we can't say out loud, and especially in these times, a language that can help us make sense of the world. 
Here's to a year of amazing, and here's to many more!

I've added 50 Chimes to your bank <3

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-24-2020, 10:08 PM)baylili00 Wrote: I have been so active in this breed and have a giant hoard that I'm not quite sure what to ask. I would be happy with anything. 
I think my top three wishlist items might be
  • More land
  • A Guardian
  • Chimes to add to some of my unloved quirls
Now for the important part. 

I am so thankful and happy for the little quirlicorn community that we have all built. It makes me so happy to see everyone banding together and drawing their pixel ponies. I love how we all try to uplift each other despite the shitty year it has been. I look forward to seeing how our community grows <3

Now, I want to personally thank two very special people that were just added to the admin team:

@Aedrielle thank you for all of the hard work you've done. You are absolutely amazing and just take whatever that is thrown at you. I'm so thankful for what you have done for the team and how awesome you have been. You easily fit in to our big family. Along with this, I have adored reading all the crazy questing stories your quirls have gone on. It's so nice to just see them all grow.

@Gr8ves for as much as I tease you, you are an amazing person and a phenomenal artist. I'm so thankful and glad that you're tag teaming land quests and guardians with me. I have enjoyed every second of teaching you the ways and seeing how quickly you catch on. Your mind works in great ways. I adore all the crazy characters and ideas you make. I hope you stick around for awhile longer <3

I've added 50 Chimes to your bank <3

Find

karma-sama13 Offline

Threads: 33
Favorite color: karma-sama13
Been putting off putting this here cuz I'm not quite sure what I want. I spose a mystic would be really awesome! Or maybe a lovely bab with Moonlight and Samhain. Or an ancient with Color fusion. Really I'd be happy with anything.

I can't say anything about any one specific person quite yet as I am still very new and don't know many people, but I will say that the group has been very welcoming as a whole. I don't talk much (social anxiety is a killer) but even from the sidelines, I can see ya'll's kindness. <3

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-25-2020, 05:48 AM)karma-sama13 Wrote: Been putting off putting this here cuz I'm not quite sure what I want. I spose a mystic would be really awesome! Or maybe a lovely bab with Moonlight and Samhain. Or an ancient with Color fusion. Really I'd be happy with anything.

I can't say anything about any one specific person quite yet as I am still very new and don't know many people, but I will say that the group has been very welcoming as a whole. I don't talk much (social anxiety is a killer) but even from the sidelines, I can see ya'll's kindness. <3

I've added slots for you on Halo and Fluffy as well as added a Color Fusion Dew to your bank, so you can breed a Moonlight Samhain Color Fusion foal <3

Find

DozingBear Offline

Threads: 209
Favorite color: DozingBear
All Accounts Posts: 435

1 Attached Account
I've thought about this for a while, and I think the one thing I can't get enough of is Tokens :3 I'd love a random token or two, but if not, then booty boxes are always fun! 

Shout out to @QueenSunshineMonster, she's amazing and introduced me to this breed a little over a year ago. I love her art and no matter what she thinks, it's amazing! 
One of my favorite quirls is @Asoraam-Feire's Cloria, who's jousted my Loki sooooooo many times over the past year xD So much fun cooking up shenanigans with those two! And thank you, Aso, for being creative and encouraging me to go crazy with those jousts!
Another favorite quirl is @Damien's Damien (and I hope that I'm actually tagging your account and not the account of Damien xD), he's so adorable and precious and I love seeing him around <3
There are soooooo many people in Quilricorns that I'm really happy to have met, I don't think I could even list them all, and I know for sure I couldn't list every single person who has ever helped me, so just a huge thanks to all of you, you've all done so much for me whether you realize it or not, whether it's just by being a part of this group and helping it grow by adding your own talents to it, or by commenting on the stuff everyone throws into the Discord, or world-building, or being an awesome admin (I gotta say, we have an ASTOUNDING admin team!!), it's all helped me a great deal and thank you!!
One last very special thank you to @Astralseed, you've been pretty patient with me over the past year and I had no clue what I was doing when I first joined (and tbh, I'm still not sure I know what I'm doing xD) but through all the changes and my endless random questions, you've been powering through and I wanna thank you for keeping the breed running, and I'm sorry for any times where I might've gotten on your nerves a little bit xD

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men....

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-26-2020, 06:50 PM)DozingBear Wrote: I've thought about this for a while, and I think the one thing I can't get enough of is Tokens :3 I'd love a random token or two, but if not, then booty boxes are always fun! 

Shout out to @QueenSunshineMonster, she's amazing and introduced me to this breed a little over a year ago. I love her art and no matter what she thinks, it's amazing! 
One of my favorite quirls is @Asoraam-Feire's Cloria, who's jousted my Loki sooooooo many times over the past year xD So much fun cooking up shenanigans with those two! And thank you, Aso, for being creative and encouraging me to go crazy with those jousts!
Another favorite quirl is @Damien's Damien (and I hope that I'm actually tagging your account and not the account of Damien xD), he's so adorable and precious and I love seeing him around <3
There are soooooo many people in Quilricorns that I'm really happy to have met, I don't think I could even list them all, and I know for sure I couldn't list every single person who has ever helped me, so just a huge thanks to all of you, you've all done so much for me whether you realize it or not, whether it's just by being a part of this group and helping it grow by adding your own talents to it, or by commenting on the stuff everyone throws into the Discord, or world-building, or being an awesome admin (I gotta say, we have an ASTOUNDING admin team!!), it's all helped me a great deal and thank you!!
One last very special thank you to @Astralseed, you've been pretty patient with me over the past year and I had no clue what I was doing when I first joined (and tbh, I'm still not sure I know what I'm doing xD) but through all the changes and my endless random questions, you've been powering through and I wanna thank you for keeping the breed running, and I'm sorry for any times where I might've gotten on your nerves a little bit xD

I've added a Token of Choice as well as a Gold Booty Box to your bank <3

Find

DozingBear Offline

Threads: 209
Favorite color: DozingBear
All Accounts Posts: 435

1 Attached Account
(12-26-2020, 09:29 PM)Astralseed Wrote: I've added a Token of Choice as well as a Gold Booty Box to your bank <3

Thank you so much!!!! <3 <3 <3

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men....

Search: