Thread OTM Progress

Wishlist - Mini Event

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 

Find

Korria1234 Offline

Threads: 2
Favorite color: korria1234
I would love a quirlicorn that is a black bodied colorful bird horse based on a mix of peacock and bearded vulture. One that us as bird like as one could get

I would have to say kelpiesummer is the very one who got me into this group and I am very proud to has her as my friend. She knows how to make one laugh and enjoy themselves. I hope she gets her gift more than me

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator
Threads: 432
All Accounts Posts: 1,938

11 Attached Accounts
(12-27-2020, 07:15 PM)Korria1234 Wrote: I would love a quirlicorn that is a black bodied colorful bird horse based on a mix of peacock and bearded vulture. One that us as bird like as one could get

I would have to say kelpiesummer is the very one who got me into this group and I am very proud to has her as my friend. She knows how to make one laugh and enjoy themselves. I hope she gets her gift more than me

I've added slots on Frontier and Last Virgin for you, as well as added a Heavens Wish Dew to your bank, so you can breed these two together for a twice blessed starling foal which would allow you to have the horses design be based on any type of bird.  <3

[Image: yd2rufct]
Beep Beep, comin' through!

Find

Faunafawn Offline

Threads: 0
Favorite color: FaunaFawn
Im so sad I missed the mystic claiming on the calendar and would love another chance for one so I can bring in my fav girl in the group ;A; all my friends are currently in and so far just waiting on me, so this would be wonderful <3 thank you all for even the chance to have at this <333

Find

YanosxMariaForever Offline

Threads: 4
Favorite color: noDAaccount
Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I wish for a black Quirli to get started Angel

I don't know many of you (DozingBear, you are not included in this!!!!) 

I do love all of your's art that I've seen so far though. I look forward to meeting you! My DM's are always open.  Big Grin

Best Wishes to all,

~Mira

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-28-2020, 03:56 AM)Faunafawn Wrote: Im so sad I missed the mystic claiming on the calendar and would love another chance for one so I can bring in my fav girl in the group ;A; all my friends are currently in and so far just waiting on me, so this would be wonderful <3 thank you all for even the chance to have at this <333

I've added a Mystic to your bank, you can apply it to a custom or a breeding <3

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-28-2020, 04:09 AM)YanosxMariaForever Wrote: Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I wish for a black Quirli to get started Angel

I don't know many of you (DozingBear, you are not included in this!!!!) 

I do love all of your's art that I've seen so far though. I look forward to meeting you! My DM's are always open.  Big Grin

Best Wishes to all,

~Mira

I've added slots for you on Yesenia and Martine so you can breed a foal.  There is a decent chance that you'll get a black geno, otherwise it might be grullo or blue roan.  Was as close to just black as I could get for you though.  <3

Find

Ciaran-Greymoon Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Ciaran-Greymoon
Happy holidays everyone  Heart

I’m currently hoping to get my first quirlicorn and my dream would be a dark one with Foxfire or modern Plague as I love glowy things.

As for something nice I am still new to the group so I did not have any interaction with everyone but what I saw in the comments and forum is that the group seems really friendly and welcoming for newcomers.

Find

YanosxMariaForever Offline

Threads: 4
Favorite color: noDAaccount
(12-28-2020, 05:17 AM)Astralseed Wrote: I've added slots for you on Yesenia and Martine so you can breed a foal.  There is a decent chance that you'll get a black geno, otherwise it might be grullo or blue roan.  Was as close to just black as I could get for you though.  <3
 Thanks!  Heart

Find

Astralseed Offline

Administrator

11 Attached Accounts
(12-28-2020, 01:18 PM)Ciaran-Greymoon Wrote: Happy holidays everyone  Heart

I’m currently hoping to get my first quirlicorn and my dream would be a dark one with Foxfire or modern Plague as I love glowy things.

As for something nice I am still new to the group so I did not have any interaction with everyone but what I saw in the comments and forum is that the group seems really friendly and welcoming for newcomers.

I've added slots on Area 51 and Crow for you so you can breed a Foxfire Plague foal <3

Find

Ciaran-Greymoon Offline

Threads: 1
Favorite color: Ciaran-Greymoon
(12-29-2020, 12:08 AM)Astralseed Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 01:18 PM)Ciaran-Greymoon Wrote: Happy holidays everyone  Heart

I've added slots on Area 51 and Crow for you so you can breed a Foxfire Plague foal <3
Thank you so much, they are going to be perfect.  Heart

Search: